Sunday 15 June 2014

Mascara | Tips and Tricks

Hola!
We are coming to the end of the tips and tricks series now, I think there's only one, maybe two, more after this one.  So without further ado, here are my tips for using mascara...

•Don't pump the wand up and down in the tube-this will trap air in the tube, causing it to dry out quickly. 
•Clear mascara looks more natural and can also be used to shape and set eyebrows. 
•Mascara in the lower lashes looks more natural when used with eyeliner. 
•Remember that brown mascara will look better when used with brown eyeliner, and visa-versa. 

So those are my tips for using mascara. Oh, and I would also like to mention that as some of you may know that I'm going to the Capital fm summertime ball next Saturday, which I am SUPER excited about. If you don't know, it a concert where about 15 different artists all preform a few songs in one night. Anyway, I am thinking about doing a blog of myself and mum going to that! Let me know what you would think of that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment