Wednesday 25 June 2014

COMPETITION WINNER

Hola!
If you follow my Instagram, you may have seen my post yesterday saying that the poll is closed and that I would be announcing the winning name on my blog. Well, here we are! (Puts on grand voice) And without any further ado, the winner is..........................Purple Beauty! The runner up was Alison's Fashionista Fiesta and third was Beauty on a Budget!

So now I am going to start the long process of completely redesigning my blog! It's something I have wanted to for a few weeks now and something I enjoy so yeah! 

I would just like to add an apology for the lack of a Tips and Tricks post last weekend, but I was incredibly busy, but I will put that up this weekend. Sadly, it will be the last but I have more exciting plans so stay tuned and keep giving me your suggestions, every one is much appreciated! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment