Monday 12 January 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer | Reviews

Hola!

I finished my tube of this concealer so I thought I'd review it for you. It's a bit of a cult product within the beauty blogger community, but personally I'm disappointed. 

The Good
Unfortunately, I barely have any good points at all. It's good for spots as it blocks out the redness, which makes it good for the pink in my cheeks. I also think that if you don't want too much coverage, then you might like it under the eyes. 

The Bad
As an under eye concealer, it just doesn't cut it for me. It didn't have the coverage or brightening effect that I need in that area, and it's too oily for me. It slides off my face by the end of the day, even when I powder it. Also, it creases really quickly on me, even after I use an eye cream. 

These are some pictures to show how it wares throughout the day...
Straight after applying it, at 1pm and at 8pm


No comments:

Post a Comment