Monday 9 March 2015

French Manicure | Tutorials


Hola!

French manicures are a simple, classic nail design that I thought I'd show you a quick tutorial for. I got this tutorial from the Vogue Make Up book a while back and I'm going to share it with you.

1. File and buff your nails before applying a thin base coat, which will help the polish to last longer.

2. Apply a thin white tip on the edge of each nail. Doing it in this order means that you can neaten up any wobbly edges with a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover without taking off any pink.

3. When the tips are completely dry, apply a couple of coats of pale pink nail polish over the top. Too many coats will cover over the white tip and will actually lead to your nail polish chipping sooner.

4. Finish with a clear top coat to seal the colour in and leave them to dry for as long as you can bare to sit still!

Please let me know if you liked this little tutorial as it's not something I've done before on my blog. I actually love doing my nails a lot, so nail art tutorials is something I would love to feature more often, if you'd like me to! (Also I would add in pictures for more complicated tutorials!)

No comments:

Post a Comment