Sunday 26 April 2015

Spain haul



Hola!

Just before I start, apologies for not posting for so so long, but exams :(
Anyway, in the easter holidays, I went on holiday to Spain and we went shopping both in the local town and to a shopping centre out of town. I didn't buy that much but I thought it would still be nice to share what I got with you.

The first place we went to was actually the shopping centre, where there was a KIKO Cosmetics store! I got very excited and bought a couple of bits. 


The first is a nail lacquer in a really nice pinky nude colour, which would be great for a french manicure. I got the shade 372. It doesn't have a shade name on the bottle, but when I looked up the price online it's called Nude. It cost me €1.99 in Spain and would come to £2.50 in England.




The next thing is an eyeshadow in 133, which is a gorgeous red-brown shade called Pearly Hot Chocolate (again, not on the shadow but I found the name online) that looks great in the crease or all over the lid if you can pull it off! It's really pigmented and was €2.90 and also £2.90 in England.



Next up from KIKO is a Smart Eye Pencil eye liner in shade 802, which is a very pretty brown that shimmers slightly purple in the light, hence the name Dark Amethyst. It's really pretty and easily smoked out and cost €2.50/£2.50.



The last thing from KIKO is a Smart Lip Pencil in a really pretty coral pink called shade 702 Coral. I really like this shade as it works like a matte lipstick all over the lips or under a nude lip gloss. It was €2.50/£2.50.


The next place we went to shop was the local market, where I picked up a large beach bag in a purple and grey leopard print. It was only €2, which is a fantastic bargain, plus it's really spacious. I would have liked a little pocket inside, but you can't really complain for that sort of money.



After the market, we went round the town and I bought something in two shops, the first was a jewellery/accessories shop called Jakarta, where I bought possibly my favourite item of the holiday: a nude, faux leather purse with gold hardware. I love it so much! It's such a staple and I will go with any bag as it's a neutral colour, plus it has 17 card slots!! It's really roomy but still fairly compact and it was €10.99 (£7.87).


The last shop was called Ale-Hop and it sold so many different things, from bags to hats to stationary to toys to make up and so much more! I wanted loads but the one thing I came away with was a little A6 notebook with a peacock feather design on the cover. It's really pretty and the pages are ruled, plus it's perfect handbag size and was only €2!

I know a lot of you guys are UK/US, so you may not be able to get hold of some of the products I mentioned, but I hope you liked seeing what I got and I'd love to hear where you've been on holiday, so let me know down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment