Saturday 17 October 2015

Update time and a little explaining...

Hey guys,

So, I feel like I have a little explaining to do, especially if you keep up with my blog regularly or you've been following it for a while. You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a long time, and that's because this year is an extremely stressful year for me in terms of school work, so blogging and all my other hobbies and anything I enjoy has had to take a back seat unfortunately, so I won't be posting regularly for quite a while. 

I've also lost interest a little. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy blogging, it's just that lately I've been really uninspired and doubting if I really enjoy it as much as I did at first. I've also been doubting the name and layout of my blog as to whether I still like it and if I change it yet again what to change it to, which just makes me loose the will for the whole thing just a little bit. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging forever, I just need to take a step back and think about things. I've also just been enjoying YouTube a lot more (yes, I have a YouTube channel too, if you didn't know).

Now, about YouTube, I think I ought to mention that too. I've never had a schedule for uploading, and I certainly haven't been regular and that's mainly because school gets in the way. However, as I mentioned before, I'm a lot more interested in that than I am in blogging, and I enjoy it more, so I will be continuing with that as often as my school work will let me. 

This post has been a little while coming, and I'm sorry for sounding a little negative, but I really needed to get this off my chest. If you have bothered to read this whole post, then thank you very much. And whether you've been following me since the beginning, or this is one of the first posts of mine you're reading (in which case, sorry!), it doesn't matter because your support by simply acknowledging this blog means the world to me, thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment