Saturday 9 May 2015

Handbag Essentials

Hola!

I carry a handbag/school bag around with me all the time I'm out of the house, so I thought it would make sense if I did a post on the essential bits I have with me.

The first thing is body spray. The one I have at the moment is the So.....? Enticing body spray. It's ok, but I prefer some of their other fragrances, like Brit and In Love.

Next up is hand sanitiser, which is particularly useful in winter when there are loads of colds and germs around. At the moment, I'm using the satsuma one from The Body Shop, which smells amazing!

I also have some Tic Tacs to keep my breath fresh. These are the spearmint twist ones, which I really like.

The next thing is just a packet of tissues as they always come in handy. There's not really much else I can say about tissues...

The next thing is less of an essential,  more something I like to have with me, and that's hand cream. I use it a lot in winter as my skin gets really dry. I'm using the Body Shop honey hand cream, which I really like, although I can imagine it to be an acquired taste for some people if you don't like strong scents.

The last thing us a little makeup bag, which I just have the essentials in: concealer, powder, mascara and the lip gloss/lipstick I'm wearing that day. These are the four main things I'll touch up on the go, I don't see the point of bringing any more than that, personally.

So that's what I carry around in my bag. Let me know in the comments the things you can't leave the house without, I'd love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment