Thursday 28 August 2014

Beauty Haul


Hola!

Over the last month or so, I have had a few shopping trips and collected a small stash of stuff to show you. The majority is from Superdrug, but some stuff you can only get from Boots, so that's where I went. I prefer Superdrug as it has more budget-friendly stuff, which I like! Especially as I have one of their beauty cards-bonus! Anyway, before I start, I would like to add that some of the stuff was bought in the last few days, where as others are from weeks ago, so I've had a chance to try them out.

I'm going to start with skin care, and the first thing is the No7 Beautiful Skin face wipes. I haven't tried these yet, but I've heard some good reviews, so I can't wait to give them a try. They are £7 from Boots, but I had a £5 off voucher, so that came to only £2!! Bargain!


I also got the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser in Honey. I had the original and really liked it, as I said my Winter Favourites post, and I love the honey one too! It smells gorgeous and leaves my skin really soft. I also want to try the cocoa one because it smells like chocolate! Heaven! They are £2.36 from Boots or Superdrug. 


The rest is all makeup, and I'm starting with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Its a bit of a cult product and I raved about it in my April Top 5 and I still love it! Everything I have to say is there really. It's £4.19 from Boots or Superdrug. 


Superdrug were having a deal where you got a free nail polish with any Collection  purchase over £4, so I had to! I got the shade 22 Lilac Daze. I haven't used it yet but I can't wait to! They cost £1.99 from Boots or Superdrug. 


Another cult product I picked up was the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I really like this, it was in my May Top 5, so go check that out for a full review. It was £3.99 from Boots or Superdrug. 


Next up is the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea. Again, it was mentioned in my May Top 5, and again, I love it! They are £6.99 from Superdrug only. 


The L'oréal Glam Bronze in shade 00 is my next product, and once again, it was in my May Top 5 (I'm seeing a pattern here!) Yep, I love it, read it for the rest!


The same thing goes for the 2true Eyebrow Pencil which I have in the lighter shade, which is just called Shade 2. Click here to read that. 



I have also mentioned the MUA Lipstick in Shade 9 in my most recent top 5


These last 3 things are my most recent purchases, so I haven't mentioned them yet, starting with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I haven't used it very much yet, but so far I quite like it. When I get my hands on the Wake Me Up Foundation, I will do a Rimmel Wake Me Up vs Collection Lasting Perfection post, so look out for that in the next few months.


Next is the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Iridescent Gold. I have used this a bit, and I like it. It gives my skin a nice shimmer without looking shiny. Plus it was really cheap, only £4 I think, which is a total bargain!


The final thing is the MUA Undress Me Eyeshadow Pallet. This is supposed to be a dupe for the original Urban Decay Naked Pallet, which I don't own so I can't confirm that either way, but the colours look very similar. The MUA shadows are really nice, a little chalky but for £4 are a fantastic bargain. I would seriously recommend you check out MUA, it's really cheap and good quality, especially if you're just starting out in makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment