Sunday 28 September 2014

September | Monthly Top 5

Hola!

Another month is drawing to a close, another monthly top 5. Is it just me, or did September go super fast? Anyway, I had a lot of trouble deciding the order of the products for this month, I love them all too much! They are all tied number 1 if I'm honest, but I managed to rank them...

5. The Body Shop Lip Butters
I have Shea Butter, Coconut and Chocolate and I love them! They keep my lips moisturised for ages and they smell so good! Especially the Shea Butter. The chocolate is nice, but a little too sweet, whereas the others are far more natural. Best of all, they're only £1-£2! I really want to try some more and would highly recommend them.



4. Barry M Cor Balmy! Lip Balm in Rosie Lea
These are Barry M's version of the Maybelline Baby Lips idea, which a few brands are catching on to. I haven't yet tried any Baby Lips, but I want to compare them alongside these and Rimmel's version to see which is best. So far I am extremely impressed with the Barry M ones. Admittedly I have only tried one shade, but I love it. It is unbelievably moisturising and smells absolutely gorgeous, as well as giving your lips a lovely, natural sheen. I really rate this and highly recommend it (again)!



3. No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define eyeshadow stick in Cool Mink
I can totally see why they called it Stay Perfect! I had the swatch from when I first bought it on my hand all day, and it didn't budge! I washed my hands several times and even tried to properly rub it off, but still it stayed! I use it through my crease, all over my lid and underneath my waterline and it looks lovely everywhere, on its own or with something else, dressed up or dressed down. I think that the shade I have (cool mink) is especially wearable, day or night, it's a shimmery taupe that's really subtle but adds a bit of something. It's my go-to eyeshadow at the moment and I love it a lot! It's on the expensive side for the high street, but completely and utterly worth very penny, especially if you have one of the Boots No7 vouchers!




2. Rimmel Scanaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner in 001 Black
I heard Tanya Burr rave about these and then Gabb aka VelvetGh0st a few months later so I thought I'd give one a go and wow! It's really smooth and creamy to apply, but the best part is how waterproof it is! I have used my Superdry liner to tight line, but it just ends up on my waterline, but this one doesn't budge at all. Like the No7 eyeshadow stick, the swatch of this lasted all day, through hand-washing and rubbing, it's brilliant! I would really recommend it if your looking for a really good eyeliner that stays put. Plus it was under £5, bargain!



1. Barry M lip paint in Genie 428
If you haven't tried this, you have to! It's the most amazing, magical beauty product I have ever bought! Even if you don't like makeup, just try it! Not only is it super moisturising and long lasting, but the best part is its colour... it's green! yeah..green...but when you put it on your lips, it turns pink!!! How cool is that??? And, it turns a different shade on everyone! I love it so much, you need to try it!





Quick sidenote: I am going to be (attempting) to give you new content every monday, alternating between videos and blog posts! No promises though, you've seen what I'm like, I swear I have no free time, I don't know where it goes! It might turn out to be content every other monday, or it might all go down the drain and back to randomness, but we'll see how it goes.... Another sidenote, I uploaded a new video the other day: my Daily School Makeup Routine, I know, not with the new upload schedule, but I couldn't wait! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment