Tuesday 24 February 2015

A rather large collective haul


Hola!

I went shopping with mum last week as it was half term and bought a lot of stuff,  mainly fashion, beauty and a little other bits and pieces.  I went a little over the top in Primark and came away with two massive bags in the photo above, as well as a few bits in Superdrug and New Look, which I'm going to start with.


The first thing is a phone case from New Look. It's a hard shell style case with a blue and pink floral print, which I really like. I've got a case on my phone, but I really liked this one and it was reduced from £4.99 to £1, so I couldn't resist!


The next shop is Superdrug and the first thing I picked up was the Zoella Just Say Yes Make up bag. I love Zoe (Zoella on YouTube) so when she brought out her own pamper range last year I was super excited. I got the Soap Opera bath soak for Christmas and loved it, but that's all I'd tried, so I wanted to try some other stuff and I really like her range of make up bags. She has three different designs but I like the 'Just Say Yes' design as I love that saying and the colours are really cute. It's a great size and the material is good as it's waterproof. It was £8 and I just really like it and Zoe and all her products and yeah!



Also in Superdrug, I got two of the Revlon Colourstay Shadowlink eye shadows. I picked up the shades Sand and Plum, which are very appropriate names. Sand is a really nice, pale, shimmery champagne colour that I'm going to use all over the eyelid as a sort of base colour. Plum is a deep, berry purple shade that would look good in the crease. I think these two shades would look great together and I'm going to look out for a lighter purple-brown sort of shade to go with them. I really like these shadows as they actually slot together to make a little palette row thing, which is really cool, plus they're really cheap at £2.99 each.




Also on the make up front, I picked up a Rimmel lipstick as I've heard lots of people rave about them. I got the shade 206 Nude Pink, which does what it says on the tin really! It's just a pretty, slightly shimmery nude peach shade, although it looks a little more of a coral in the pictures above. I'm not really a bright lip sport of person, so this is really my colour, I just don't think bright pinks and red suit me, but if you know any good bright lip colours, I'd love to hear them and give them a go.


The last thing from Superdrug is a new eye cream. I don't really like my current eye cream, which is the Boots Botanics eye cream, so I picked up the Simple Revitalising eye cream because my under eyes can be a little bit sensitive, plus they could really do with some revitalising and waking up! I'll let you know how I get on with this product because I can't really tell you anything else about it yet!

Everything else in this haul is from Primark (oops!)...I bought too much ok?



They had their spring/summer collection in, which I couldn't resist as I'm going to Spain at Easter. The first thing I picked up was a pair of sunglasses. They're Rayban style with pastel purple frames and pastel blue arms. I've got some proper sunglasses, but I bought these for wearing on the beach as they were only £1 and plastic, but I love the colours and the style, plus it came with a little case bag thing, so I thought I'd get them.


The next thing I got isn't very interesting, just a pair of simple black shorts. They're really thin so they're going to be great to wear in the summer, and they were only a couple of pounds.


Next is another summery thing, a white, butterfly top. I like this because it would look great over a bikini on the beach, or with a bright vest top underneath, or even dressed up with a nice skirt, so it's a really versatile top and I'm really looking forward to wearing it in the summer.


The last really summer is a blue and white strapless playsuit. I've been looking for a nice playsuit for ages now, so when I saw this I really liked it. If you don't know, a playsuit is just shorts and a top all in one, like a short onesie! I like it because it's a really versatile piece, I could wear it to the beach with a bikini or out in the evening with a nice pair of shoes and a statement necklace. Plus it was only £5 I think, which is amazing!


I picked this next thing up in the sale. It was the last one left and it's just my size and it's a black puffy coat. I don't need a new coat right now, but I got it in preparation for next winter. It'll be great for school and to go over my blazer as it's a bit on the big side and it's really warm and puffy. It was only £10 which is really good for a nice coat.


Another slightly more wintery thing is a pair of jeans. I have so many pairs of jeans, but weirdly none in this basic blue which I like. Skinny jeans are the only ones I will wear and I'm always on the look out for new pair, and since these were only £7 and a colour that I don't have I thought I'd get them.


I also spotted this bag and thought it would be great for school as it's really big. I don't actually need a new bag at the moment, but I'll need one eventually so I thought I'd grab it while I saw it, and it was only £10 so I couldn't resist.


The last two bits are both pyjamas and I'll leave my favourite until last. The first are some summery minion pyjamas. I just think they're really cute and I'll wear them in the summer-it's too cold now! They weren't too expensive and they're quite soft so I got them.



The last thing in this haul is the best I think: Harry Potter pyjamas. I'm quite a big Potter fan so when I saw these I just had to have them. They're Gryffindor quidditch pyjamas with H. Potter written on the back and down the leg and I just love them and I can't wait to wear them.

I hope you liked seeing what I bought and let me know if there's any posts you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment