Thursday 13 March 2014

An Update

Just a little mid (ish) week post for you as I haven't posted in a while. I have two posts in the pipeline at the moment, and two probabilities for you, one which I hope to get up by the end of the weekend and one, hopefully two, by the end of the month. I also intend to get a tutorial to you at some point! Sidenote- tutorials: video or text and pictures? Will put a poll down the sidebar -->
I'm always looking for new post ideas, maybe something a little different? If you have any ideas you'd like to share with me, please either leave a comment below any of my posts, or send me a message via any of the accounts at the side.
Sorry I haven't done anything recently, but I have ideas and things coming, I haven't given up on this (not yet anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment