Thursday 20 March 2014

Cover Girl

A few weeks ago, I was digging through my mum's drawers looking for some make up sponges, and I found a lot more than that. As I dug deeper and deeper, I uncovered more forgotten cosmetics, until I ended up this this big bag full...
Now, trust me, my mum is not a crazy make up hoarder, this massive collection is because of my great aunt (her aunt). My great aunt worked for an American cosmetic company called Cover Girl, which had a base over here in England, which she worked in. This meant that she was always bringing home samples which she gave to teenage mum and my aunt. She gave them so much that mum was still wading through it when she had me, so decided that she would wait till I grew up and give it to me, however the extent of it was forgotten, until now! Here are a just few if the bits I found. Oh, and if you want to check out Cover Girl, I recommend them as if they are good quality after 20 years of ageing, they must be brilliant new!









No comments:

Post a Comment