Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hello and welcome :)

Well hello!
Now, before I begin, I would just like to say that I am in no way a professional make up/nail/skin care etc expert, just someone who has an interest and would like to share her opinion with anyone who cares to read.

Right, well, hello and thank you for coming! My name is Alison and I am a British teen from Essex. Besides arty things, I have a massive interest (almost obsession, but not quite!) with all things fashion and beauty related, which I intend to share with you through the power of the interweb!

The plan is to post at least monthly with a 'Monthly top 5' of things I have been loving that month. I also intend to give you reviews, hauls and my personal tips and tricks from what I have used, worn or heard about, from make up to hair, nails to clothes and more, all of course will be lower-priced high street products that anyone could pop into a pharmacy (or drugstore in America) and pick up off the shelf.

Here's to the future of beauty blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment